MasalaDesi

Go Back MasalaDesi > Main > Videos > Introducing filesFLASH.net

Old 30th May 2011, 11:12 AM   #11
skoar_virus

to Godpa

1.) unlike FQ , where uploaders were given incentives in a way to again download within FQ , which is the best option and encourages people to share videos moer , FF doesnt have such option , as its another filehost
2.) [strike]Members like me who have about 7GB FQ bandwidth , accumulated over years will go wasted[/strike] , i think remaining bw can be used to download videos till BW runs out , am i right ? , if all videos are moved to FF , and even a 1GB=1 day premium account in FF is way too low , since
---i.) FQ as we all know contains mostly of small files , video clips ranging from 1mb to 100MB average , and for me and many others selectively download videos and save our bandwidth , so trying to download as much as in one day is near to waste
---ii.) If something goes wrong on that particular day , there is no return , like say a power failure , or system corruption or even broadband failure...
3.) since i am a long member here and know how long we have been searching for alternate payment methods , this deal is purely for site sake and leaves nothing for members , who have been contributing to FQ for long time. i am not saying , site should make money , but FQ now is jsut a window into one particular filehost
4.) please expalin this "Uploaders can now earn not only the facility of downloading other files but also some money." , do we have incentive option in BW (10%) ?
5.) can you make a deal to provide GB(size) based download ... this way we can have similar FQ kind of download , which will be useful for desi members... time based is not preferred , as we have discussed it many times in XB
[strike]Please godpa , we can wait , we will wait , this deal is not in favor of members ,[/strike] [not comepletely true what i said ] please reconsider , we know FQ is one of the best place to find and share rarest videos ... by this deal , we are making FQ a non exclusive place...

Last edited by skoar_virus; 30th May 2011 at 12:37 PM.
skoar_virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 12:18 PM   #12
skoar_virus

also giving money incentive for video upload will recieve problems for the uploaders .. legally , please consider this area of concern too Godpa..
Old 30th May 2011, 03:22 PM   #13
nakedcharm

how long our files will stay on filesflash without download?????
nakedcharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 03:23 PM   #14
GodFather
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoar_virus View Post
also giving money incentive for video upload will recieve problems for the uploaders .. legally , please consider this area of concern too Godpa..
You don't have to receive money.
Old 30th May 2011, 03:32 PM   #15
GodFather
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoar_virus View Post
to Godpa

1.) unlike FQ , where uploaders were given incentives in a way to again download within FQ , which is the best option , FF doesnt have such option , as its another filehost
you can convert earnings into subscription.
Quote:
2.) Members like me who have about 7GB FQ bandwidth , accumulated over years will go wasted , if all videos are moved to FF , and even a 1GB=1 day premium account in FF is way too low , since
i.) FQ as we all know contains mostly of small files , video clips ranging from 1mb to 100MB average , and for me and many others selectively download videos and save our bandwidth , so trying to download as much as in one day is near to waste
others are saying that this is much better. to each his own. whatever scheme we come up with, some people will not like it.
Quote:
ii.) If something goes worng on that particular day , there is no return , like say a power failure , or system corruption or even broadband failure...
even on FQ there is no return for wasted b/w. it seems you are raising issue just for the sake of argument.
Quote:
3.) since i am a long member here and know how long we have been searching for alternate payment methods , this deal is purely for site sake and leaves nothing for members , who have been contributing to FQ for long time. i am not saying , site should make money , but FQ now is jsut a window into one particular filehost
FQ was always a window into a single host. earlier that host was FQ, now it is FF.

Quote:
4.) please expalin this "Uploaders can now earn not only the facility of downloading other files but also some money."
FF shows your earnings as US$. You can either receive that money or convert it to subscription. (or both)
Quote:
5.) can you make a deal to provide GB based download ... this way we can have similar FQ kind of download , which will be useful for desi members... time based is not preferred , as we have discussed it many times in XB
believe me, this was the first question I asked to 'n' number of filehosts. No one is interested in giving this facility.
Quote:
Please godpa , we can wait , we will wait , this deal is not in favor of members , please reconsider ,
you may want to wait longer, but others feel that we have waited too long already and I agree.
Quote:
we know FQ is one of the best place to find and share rarest videos ... by this deal , we are making FQ a non exclusive place...
the quality of FQ is not dependant on where the videos are stored. it is dependant on the uploaders and moderators.
Old 30th May 2011, 03:37 PM   #16
GodFather
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedcharm View Post
how long our files will stay on filesflash without download?????
They have not yet announced that but they have assured me that:
1. Premium members' files will not be deleted as long as the account remains premium.
2. Free uploaders' files will not be deleted for at least 45 days from the date of last completed download.

As of now, they are watching. In their own words - 'Currently we have tons of free hard disk space. Deleting files is not a priority right now, and it is counter productive at this stage. We shall announce a deletion policy only when cost of disk space becomes a concern.'
Old 30th May 2011, 10:53 PM   #17
dmxrockstar

Automatic file transferring from FQ to FF is now live.

To transfer your files,
1. Register at filesflash.
2. Go to FilesQuick->userCP->edit options. Scroll down to the bottom and enter your FF username.
3. relax.

dmxrockstar is offline   Post in any Forum Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2011, 05:36 PM   #18
luvcactus

1) FF is not allowing download of more than 450 mb for free users
2) they are not accepting payments from india

now?
luvcactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2011, 12:07 AM   #19
Jimmytm

Rip FQ !!
Jimmytm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2011, 12:11 AM   #20
hawthunk
MDTF

Ultimate Video Champion: Poster of rare and all-time best videos      

Whats the use of the current Bandwidth , I have got 59GB of it.... wtf I paid $50 to buy FQ Bandwidth..............:|